Digital versions of the magazine will be available starting with the Spring 2017 issue. Digital issues will provide all of the same information readers have come to expect from Hampton Magazine: Hampton Township programs and activities, the Hampton Township School District newsletter (District Dispatch) local notes and events, important announcements, interesting cover stories and valuable offers from advertisers.
Six issues of the magazine will continue to be produced each calendar year, with four issues available in both print and digital formats, plus two digital-only issues. Production schedule is as follows:
- Spring (digital edition only) - to be published around April 15th, featuring the Hampton Highlights through August 2017 and the District Dispatch.
- Summer (printed edition) - to be published around May 15th, featuring the Hampton Highlights through February and the District Dispatch.
- Late-Summer (digital edition only) - to be published around July 15th, featuring the Hampton Highlights through February and the District Dispatch.
- Autumn (printed edition) - to be published around September 15th, featuring the Township Performance Report and the District Dispatch.
- Late-Autumn (printed edition) - to be published around November 15th, featuring the School District Annual Report and the Hampton Highlights through June.
Digital issues for all will be available online. Links to digital versions of the magazine can be delivered to readers directly via e-mail to their tablet, smartphone or any other electronic device. Readers who wish to receive a link to the digital versions of the magazine can follow this link to sign up. The link also allows Hampton Township residents to sign up to receive other valuable news and alerts from Hampton Township. Just pick and choose which alerts you wish to receive.
Should you have any questions regarding the digital issues of Hampton Magazine, please contact Susan Bernet or Dave Young