Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Hampton Township Council held their Regular Meeting on August 23rd; actions from the meeting included, but not limited to:
- Renewed the Township's insurance policies, at a slightly reduced premium cost and additional coverage as compared to 2016-17
- Authorized the purchase of a ceiling mounted projector for Community Center Great Room B (to be rented out for business or personal events as well as for Township functions)
- Approved the 2018 Budgetary Development Goals and Objectives (G&O included:
- Approved the Slais-Kurneck Subdivision/Lot Consolidation located off of West Hardies Road
- Authorized the advertisement of a public hearing related to potential adoption of amendments to the Zoning Ordinance (public hearing date - September 27, 2017)
- Appointed the Manager as the delegate and Assistant Manager as the alternate delegate to the PA Municipal League
For more detailed information regarding these and other items discussed at the meeting, the minutes will be on the September 27, 2017 agenda for approval and posted on the Township's website afterwards.