Hampton Township Council held their Regular Meeting on Wednesday, September 18th; actions from the meeting included, but not limited to:
- Recognized Hampton Middle School students Charlotte Lomb, Addie Hastings, and Gregory Gropelli for completing the 2019 Allegheny County Camp Cadet Program.
Tabled the Crown Castle Non-tower Wireless Conditional Use (installation of a utility pole with a small non-tower wireless communication structure at 2995 Haberlein Road) public hearing to October 23, 2019.
- Approved the 2020 Minimum Municipal Obligations for the General Employees' Pension Plan, Police Pension Plan, and the General Employees' Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Approved the 2020 Budget Development Goals & Objectives.
- Authorized to advertise for a public hearing scheduled for October 9, 2019, 7:30 pm at the Hampton Municipal Building, regarding the proposed Stormwater fee ordinance, with possible enactment of said ordinance on October 23, 2019.
- Approved Community Center Great Room audio upgrades through the Capital Improvement Fund Budget.
- Adopted Resolution No. 1017 applying for a $498,293.90 DCED RAAC grant to be used to expand the Township's trails program around the community park.
- Adopted Resolution No. 1018 and Promulgation updating the Township's Emergency Operations Plan.
- Tabled the proposed Knox Box Ordinance to October.
- Authorized the re-purposing of the 2019 Detention Pond funds to prepare a mapping and rating report.
- Tabled the Wildwood Golf Club Pool Cabana & Addition Revised Site Plan to October 23, 2019.
- Approved the home-based occupation application for Let's Talk Speech Therapy, 4797 Au Sable Drive.
- Approved the Amusement License application for the Jalsa Cultural Dance Festival & Competition at the Wildwood Sports Complex.
- Discussed upcoming events, including the Comprehensive Plan Public Meeting scheduled for September 25th 7:00 pm at the Hampton Community Center, Depreciation Lands Museum Hydref scheduled for October 5th between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm, Hampton Halloween Parade & Event scheduled for October 26th between 1:00 and 3:00 pm, and the Farmers Market scheduled every Wednesday between 3:00 and 7:00 pm.
For more detailed information regarding these and other items discussed at the meeting, the minutes will be on the October 23, 2019 agenda for approval and posted on the Township's website afterwards.