TOWNSHIP OF HAMPTON
HALLOWEEN PARADE 2016
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29TH, 12 NOON - 2 PM
HAMPTON COMMUNITY CENTER
(Hosted by the Hampton Community Association)
- Participation is free; however, monetary donations accepted to help raise funds for improvements to the Hampton Community Park (including additional playground equipment)
- Parade is for children ages 10 years and younger
- Registration will begin at 12 noon; Community Center entrance area
- Go to "Online Forms/Hampton Halloween Parade Registration - 2016" on the Township's Home Page, or click on the attached link to Register. DEADLINE for registration is Wednesday, October 26th. You can register the day of the parade.
- Parade will start at approximately 1 pm at the Community Center parking lot
- Should it rain, event may be held inside the Community Center
- Cookies, drinks and goodie bags will be passed out at the end of parade. Hayrides will also be available, along with representatives of the police and fire departments!!!
- Prizes will be announced at 1:30 pm
- There will be different categories for prizes. Most outstanding boy and girl costume/parade participants will be designated Honorary Parade Leaders for the following year.