TOWNSHIP OF HAMPTON
HALLOWEEN PARADE 2017
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28TH, 12 NOON - 2 PM
HAMPTON COMMUNITY CENTER
(Hosted by the Hampton Community Association)
- Participation is free; however, monetary donations accepted to help raise funds for improvements to the Hampton Community Park (current fundraiser - the addition of a Community Park Loop Trail)
- Parade is for children ages 10 years and younger
- Go to "Online Forms/Hampton Halloween Parade Registration - 2017" on the Township's Home Page, or click on the attached link to register. DEADLINE for registration is Wednesday, October 25th. You can register the day of the parade
- Parade will start at approximately 1 pm at the Community Center parking lot
- Cookies, drinks and goodie bags will be passed out at the end of the parade. Hayrides as well as representatives of the police and fire departments will also be available!!!
- Prizes will be announced at 1:30 pm
- There will be different category for prizes. Most outstanding boy and girl costume/parade participants will be designed Honorary Parade Leaders for the following year.