Hampton Township Council held their Regular Meeting on November 15th; actions from the meeting included, but not limited to:
- A public hearing was held and approval given for the Hartwood Realty Partners Conditional Use to include a takeout deli business along with a previously approved small retail sales business at the intersection of Middle and Harts Run Roads.
- Authorized to obtain RFP's for the 2018 Tax and Revenue Anticipation Note.
- Renewed an agreement with Jordan Tax Service for the collection of Township real estate taxes for a four-year term (no increase in fees).
- An observation and assessment report regarding Hampton EMS services was presented.
- Authorized the advertisement of a proposed ordinance creating an EMS Authority.
- Awarded bids regarding the SHACOG Fall Commodities Bid Program.
- Rejected a contract with regard to sludge hauling services at the Water Pollution Control Plant due to the high bid received (an increase of over 30%) as well as questions regarding specifications.
- Authorized the pursuit of CIPP sanitary sewer lining work through the Capital Improvement Budget (work to be done in areas including Hampton Valley Drive, Clareville Drive, Sample Road, Herron Road, and Beauland Drive).
- Accepted the streets and sanitary sewer system in the Hampton Woodlands development.
- Accepted the streets, sanitary sewer system, and the Parcel "A" stormwater detention facility in the McCaslin Ridge development.
- Rejected the release of funds from the improvements security for the maintenance bond for S. Pioneer Road related to the Pioneer Apartments Revised Site Plan.
For more detailed information regarding these and other items discussed at the meeting, the minutes will be on the December 13, 2017 agenda for approval and posted on the Township's website.