Hampton Township Council held their Regular Meeting on March 28th; actions from the meeting included but not limited to:
- A Public Hearing was held regarding the liquor license transfer application for a Stack'd Restaurant located at 5055 Route 8, Gibsonia, PA 15044 (old Conley's Hotel)
- Approved a Proclamation recognizing April, 2018 as First Responders Appreciation Month
- Adopted Resolution No. 985 endorsing the Shaler Hampton EMS 2018 annual subscription drive (to be mailed out early/mid-April)
- Approved an amended Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement for emergency medical services
- Authorized to advertise a proposed ordinance establishing the buyback of military service time for full-time police officers
- Awarded contracts to EZ Excavating, Sarver, PA, and Robinson Pipe Cleaning Company, Pittsburgh, PA, for general construction equipment rental and sanitary cleaning equipment rental, on an as-needed basis.
- Authorized the advertisement for bids regarding the 2018 Road Resurfacing Program
- Adopted Resolution No. 986 amending the Play Camp Program fees (by establishing an enrollment fee and eliminating the existing one-week deposit fee)
- Approved the Community Center summer operating hours (from June 1 - Sept. 3; M-F 6am to 8pm; Saturdays 8am to 4pm; closed Sundays)
- Authorized the emergency repairs to the Secondary Clarifier #2 at the sewage treatment plant through the Capital Improvement Fund Budget
- Adopted Resolution No. 987 approving the liquor license transfer application for Stack'd Restaurant at 5055 Route 8, Gibsonia
- Authorized the advertisement of a Public Hearing for May 9, 2018 regarding the Baierl Chevrolet Conditional Use request
- Adopted Resolution No. 988 authorizing a grant application through the Shaler Hampton EMS to the PA Municipal Assistance Program for operational costs, equipment and vehicles
- Discussed upcoming community events - April 12th Hampton Community Opioid Partnership Summit; April 14th Litter / Clean Up Day Event; April 14th Depreciation Lands Museum Spinning Class; April 21st Depreciation Lands Museum Open Hearth Cooking Class, and the April 16th deadline for the Rain Barrel giveaway
For more detailed information regarding these and other items discussed at the meeting, the minutes will be on the April 25, 2018 agenda for approval and then posted on the Township's website. All resolutions adopted by Council will be posted on the Township's website under "Council Legislative Actions".