Hampton Township Council held their Regular Meeting on April 25th; actions from the meeting included but not limited to:
- Adopted Resolution No. 989 authorizing the reassignment of funds from the January 1, 2018 General Fund balance; funds to be transferred to the Capital (Equipment) Reserve, Emergency Reserve, Sewer Capital Reserve, Capital Improvement (Roads).
- Adopted Resolution No. 990 authorizing the reimbursement with bond proceeds of certain preliminary sanitary sewer project expenditures.
- Enacted Ordinance No. 809 establishing the buyback of military service time for full-time police officers.
- Authorized the advertisement of an ordinance regarding buyback of service increments by eligible police officers.
- Award of contracts regarding the 2018 Road Resurfacing Program. Roads to be resurfaced include: Grand Avenue, Cole Avenue, Kahn Avenue, Kirk Avenue, Miller Avenue, Granville Avenue, Parke Drive, Rosemonte Drive, Beauland Drive, Elsiton Lane, Kenson Drive, Kilcairn Lane, and Felicity Drive. Roads to be sealcoated include McNeal Road, W. McNeal Road, Topnick Drive and Vitullo Drive.
- Renewed a lease for certain Community Center fitness equipment.
- Authorized the purchase of two new dump trucks through the Capital Improvement Program.
- Approved the Wildwood Sports Center Revised Site Plan/Lot Consolidation. Approval was for various site improvements at an existing recreational facility located off of Wildwood Road, including installation of an inflatable dome structure and construction of a connection building between the existing entertainment building and the proposed dome. Other outdoor structures and activities will be removed.
- Discussed the following community events - Rain Barrel Giveaway winners were Liberty Weyardt and Leslie Houpt, Recycle Rama scheduled for May 19th at the High School and Community Park (only entrance to event will be from Wildwood Road Extension), PRC Household Collection Event scheduled for May 5th at the North Park Swimming Pool Parking Lot, and PRC Hard to Recycle Event scheduled for May 12th at Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills.
For more detailed information regarding these and other items discussed at the meeting, the minutes will be on the May 23, 2018 agenda for approval and then posted on the Township's website. All resolutions/ordinances adopted by Council are posted on the Township's website under "Council Legislative Actions".