News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/23/2018 4:30:42 PM to 9/9/2018 12:00:11 AM.

News Flash

Police Department

Posted on: July 23, 2018


On July 19, 2018 at 3:27 p.m., Hampton Township Police and Fire Department were dispatched to a business on Mount Royal Boulevard for the strong odor of natural gas within the establishment. Upon arrival, it was discovered that a vent to the boiler was standing open, which was creating the issue. The fire department remained on scene to help alleviate the hazardous conditions. 

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Police Department

Two Vehicle Accident

Posted on: May 12, 2023

Single Vehicle Accident

Posted on: May 3, 2023

Two Vehicle Accident

Posted on: April 20, 2023

Natural Gas Odor

Posted on: April 13, 2023

Auto Accident

Posted on: April 10, 2023

Hazardous Conditions

Posted on: April 3, 2023