Hampton Township Council held their Regular Meeting on July 25th; actions from the meeting included but not limited to:
- Awarded a contract to Dan-Beck, Inc. regarding the 2018 Detention Pond Maintenance Program (work to occur on the following detention ponds: Oakhurst Plan north of loop, Topnick/Hidden Pond, Villa Site #2, and Trillium Trail).
- Approved the Community Center fall operating hours (9/4/18-12/31/18 - M-F 6 am - 9 pm; T,W,Th 6 am - 10 pm; Sat. 8 am - 6 pm; Sun 12 pm - 4 pm)
- Awarded a contract for salt to Morton Salt, Inc. through the North Hills Council of Governments.
- Adopted Resolution No. 994 authorizing the declaration of taking for purposes of relocating the Glannon Pump Station.
- Approved the Aldi Revised Site Plan/Lot Consolidation to expand the existing structure by approximately 2,000 s.f.
- Tabled the proposed Solar Panels Ordinance, in order to amend the proposed ordinance taking into account comments made at the last Council meeting as well as from Allegheny County.
- Authorized the advertisement of a proposed Medical Marijuana Ordinance and public hearing (public hearing scheduled for Wednesday, September 12, 2018)
- Approved a home occupation request from Green Cheeks Diaper Service at 4801 Middle Road.
- Authorized the advertisement of a proposed ordinance creating a Construction Code Board of Appeals.
- Authorized the advertisement of a public hearing for a liquor license transfer request for Sheetz, Route 8 @ E. Hardies Road (public hearing scheduled for August 22, 2018).
- Discussed the following community events - HCA's Summer Pool Party scheduled for August 10th, 6 - 10:30 pm.
For more detailed information regarding these and other items discussed at the meeting, the minutes will be on the August 22, 2018 agenda for approval and then posted on the Township's website. All resolutions/ordinances adopted by Council are posted on the Township's website under "Council Legislative Actions".