The Township of Hampton is excited to begin its Farmers Market and Food Truck in the Park programs, both beginning on Wednesday, June 5th.
FARMERS MARKET - Every Wednesday from June 5th through October 16th, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. Vendors currently registered for the Farmers Market include:
- Tiny Seed Farm - mixed vegetables
- Pip & Lola's Everything Homemade - handmade vegetarian/vegan soups, shampoo bars, solid lotion bars
- Pittsburgh Pierogi Truck - pierogis, haluski, cabbage
- Mazzotta Winery - wine
- Freedom Farms - produce, meats, jarred goods, carvings
- Zimmerman Family Farms
- Pelle Terrosa Skin Care & Cosmetics - soap (lye based), bath bombs, moisturizer, loofahs, all natural ingredients
- Sam's Gyro - Osama Raad - gyro sandwiches, faafed, hummus dip
- A Sweet Morsel Company - baked goods
- Main Squeeze Juice - cold pressed juice, fresh fruit smoothies, fruit bowls
FOOD TRUCK IN THE PARK - Wednesday, June 5th, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. Vendors include Ash & Kris Kitchen, Call Keith Catering, and Kona Ice. At this time, two additional Food Truck in the Park events are scheduled for July 10th and August 7th (more information to follow closer to the events).
Stop by the Hampton Community Park (Community Center and Community Pool Parking Lots) for the grand opening of these two new programs!!!