Hampton Township Council held their Regular Meeting on October 23rd. Actions from the meeting included, but not limited to:
- Concluded the Public Hearing regarding the Crown Castle Non-Tower Wireless Conditional Use (19-05), for the installation of a new utility pole with a small non-tower wireless communication structure within the Haberlein Road public right-of-way at 2995 Haberlein Road. Township Council tabled consideration of this application to a Special Meeting to be held Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 7:30 p.m. at the Community Center, prior to their Agenda Meeting.
- Tabled the proposed Stormwater Fee Ordinance.
- Authorized the Information Technology Department to pursue Community Pool and Playground wireless network access through the Capital Improvement Fund Budget.
- Appointed Julie Fritz to the unexpired term on the Zoning Hearing Board.
- Enacted Ordinance No. 828 approving the issuance of non-electoral debt not to exceed $33 million; funds to go towards the sewage treatment plant upgrade.
- Adopted Resolution No. 1019 accepting and maintaining the remaining substructure of the Gourdhead Run Bridge No. 1 after demolition of the superstructure by Allegheny County.
- Tabled the proposed Knox Box Ordinance.
- Endorsed the 2020 Road Resurfacing Program and 2021 Road Resurfacing Program as presented by the Community Services Director (roads subject to change).
- Authorized the pursuit of the 2019 C.I.P.P. sanitary sewer lining project through the Sewer Capital Improvement Fund Budget.
- Approved the Wildwood Golf Club Pool Cabana & Addition Revised Site Plan.
- Authorized the advertisement for a public hearing regarding the 3940 Middle Road Interior Only Conditional Use (19-08).
- Referred the Windmont Farms Final Planned Residential Development, as well as the 3940 Middle Road Interior Only Condition Use.
- Discussed upcoming community events, including the Community Library Soup Cook Off scheduled for November 2nd, Hampton Halloween Parade & Event scheduled for October 26th, Depreciation Lands Museum Lantern Tours scheduled for October 26th, and the Coffee Conversation with the Manager (How does the Township address Resident Complaints) scheduled for November 12th.
For more detailed information regarding these and other items discussed at the meeting, the minutes will be on the November 20, 2019 agenda for approval and then posted on the Township's website. All resolutions/ordinances adopted by Council are posted on the Township's website under "Council Legislative Actions".