TOWNSHIP OF HAMPTON
HALLOWEEN PARADE 2015
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24TH, 12 NOON - 2 PM
HAMPTON COMMUNITY CENTER
(Hosted by the Hampton Community Association)
- Participation is free; however, monetary donations accepted to help raise funds for the renovations of our Hampton Community Park Playgrounds (visit the new playground adjacent to the Drake Pavilion to get a small example of what is to come in the future)
- Parade is for children ages 10 years and younger
- Registration will begin at 12 noon; Community Center entrance area
- Go to "Online Forms/Hampton Halloween Parade Registration - 2015" on Township's Home Page to Register. DEADLINE for registration is Tuesday, October 20th
- Parade will start at approximately 1 pm at the Community Center parking lot
- Should it rain, event will be held inside the Community Center
- Cookies, drinks and goodie bags will be passed out at the end of parade. Complimentary photos taken of each participant. Hayrides will also be available, along with representatives of the police and fire departments!!!
- Prizes will be announced at 1:30 pm
- There will be different categories for prizes. Most outstanding boy and girl costume/parade participants will be designated Honorary Parade Leaders for the following year.