What do I do if my billing address changes?

It is the taxpayer’s responsibility to notify the Township of Hampton’s tax collector (Jordan Tax Service) and Allegheny County of any changes or corrections to the billing address for real estate. The county, township, and school district can only mail tax statements to the last known valid address. A change to a billing can result from one or more of the following:

  • A mortgage exists but taxes are not escrowed
  • Mortgage has been paid off
  • Property owner wants tax statements billed to another address other than the property address
  • The mortgage company has changed
  • To change or correct billing addresses for county taxes, please notify Allegheny County at 412-350-4100

To change or correct billing addresses for Hampton Township and School District Taxes, Hampton Township and School District requires all billing address changes or corrections to be submitted in writing on the Property Tax Address Change Form to Jordan Tax Service, at: 102 Rahway Road McMurray, PA 15317-3349 or 437 Grant St. Suite. 900 Pittsburgh, PA 15219 If you have any questions, please contact Jordan Tax Service between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 412-835-5243 or 724-731-2300.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay Earned Income Taxes?
2. How do I pay the Local Services Tax?
3. How do I go about getting a municipal lien letter for a property in Hampton?
4. What are the current Local Tax / Millage Rates?
5. What are the current School Tax / Millage Rates?
6. Am I eligible for tax relief for senior or disabled citizens?
7. What is required for closing on a home in Hampton Township?
8. What is a real estate tax assessment?
9. How do I make real estate tax payments?
10. What do I do if my billing address changes?
11. Can I get a tax certification document?
12. When are the deadlines for local taxes?