The Township of Hampton real estate taxes are collected throughout the year by Jordan Tax Service, located at:
102 Rahway Road
McMurray, PA 15317-3349
437 Grant St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
The deadlines for various taxes are:
- April 15- Personal income tax due for Hampton Township residents
- June 30 - Discount due for Township
- August 31 - Face due for Township
- August 31 - Discount due for School District
- October 31 - Face due for School District
- June 30 - real estate tax relief applications due for eligible Hampton Township citizens (Application must be filed with Allegheny County)
There will be seasonal tax collection hours at the Hampton Township Municipal Building, 3101 McCully Road, during the peak tax collection periods for both the Township and School District real estate taxes. Details of the staffing times will be included in each tax bill mailing.
Other due dates of interest for taxpayers in the Township of Hampton:
- April 15 - federal income tax due
- April 15 - state income tax due
If any deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the due date is generally the next working date.
For more information about local real estate tax deadlines, contact Jordan Tax Service between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, at 412-835-5243 / 724-731-2300, or the township office at 412-486-0400.
Visit the tax forms (PDF) section of this site to download the tax information form.