What do I do if park property is damaged or vandalized?

The Township of Hampton Department of Community Services tries to keep its park and facilities in excellent condition, but occasionally vandalism, misuse, neglect, or wear can leave a fixture in need of repair. If you witness damage to a park facility, please call us at 412-486-0400, extension 1370, to report the problem. For situations that warrant police assistance you should call 911. The Township of Hampton thanks you for your concern and assistance in these matters.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Community Center offer Open Gym Time?
2. Are there hiking trails in the township?
3. Can I hunt on Township property?
4. What do I do if park property is damaged or vandalized?
5. Can I volunteer for the Department of Community Services?
6. How do I reserve a picnic pavilion?
7. What are the park rules and regulations?
8. Does the township have tennis courts?
9. What are the Community Center hours? Can I rent a space in the Community Center?
10. Do I need an ID card to enter the Community Center?
11. When is the pool open?
12. When can I sign up for Summer Swim Lessons?